- a number of connected items or names written or printed consecutively, typically one below the other；a formal structure analogous to a list, by which items of data can be stored or processed in a definite order.
- make a list of；include or enter in a list
verb: list, 3rd person present: lists, gerund or present participle: listing, past tense: listed, past participle: listed
noun: list, plural noun: lists
- 1. a number of connected items or names written or printed consecutively, typically one below the other consult the list of drugs on page 326 writing a shopping list
- ▪ a formal structure analogous to a list, by which items of data can be stored or processed in a definite order.
- 2. historical barriers enclosing an area for a jousting tournament.
- ▪ the scene of a contest or combat.
- 3. a selvage of a piece of fabric.
- 1. make a list of I have listed four reasons below
- ▪ include or enter in a list 93 men were still listed as missing
- ▪ be on a list of products at (a specified price) the bottom-of-the-line Mercedes lists for $52,050
- 2. archaic enlist for military service I listed myself for a soldier
...the transition from learning history by memorizing disconnected lists of "facts" to learning history by making valid, ...
list marketing (目錄行銷) 參考句子 非常成功的資料庫解決方案和目錄行銷服務在電子商務工業中操作的提供者有一個立即的開始給一個國內的售賣主管。
我大約要寫說： 收到你mail來的packing list 我加總之後發現總數為99件，並非list上寫的100件 是不是...03:40:44 補充： Oh, 還沒收到貨, 只是Packing list 有錯, 那麼可以這麼反應囉! (如下) .............................. 2008...