過去式：littered 過去分詞：littered 現在分詞：littering
- 1. 垃圾 to drop litter 亂扔垃圾 no litter 禁止亂扔垃圾
- 2. 亂放的雜物 a litter of ... 一堆亂七八糟的…
- 3. 一胎幼崽 to have a litter of kittens 生一窩小貓
- 4. 褥草; 貓砂
- 1. 亂扔 to litter a house with sth. 在房子裡亂扔 to litter the floor/ground with sth. 在地板上／地上到處扔某物
- 1. 產崽
1. rubbish such as paper, tins, and bottles left lying in an open or public place
2. an untidy collection of things lying about
3. a number of young animals born to an animal at one time
4. straw or other plant matter used as bedding for animals
5. a structure used to transport people, containing a bed or seat enclosed by curtains and carried on men's shoulders or by animals
...了。 整句話的主詞是從 anyone 一直到 woods (anyone who leaves litter in these woods) --> S 將垃圾 / 廢棄物丟在樹林中的人 ->...
...some motorists entering the city. Areas most likely to be littered fall into four categories: special event venues, roadways and...
He did go from litter to glitter in just one week. 他居然只在一星期內從默默無名變成名人。