- not dead or inanimate; living；(of a vaccine) containing viruses or bacteria that are living but of a mild or attenuated strain.
- as or at an actual event or performance
- 1. not dead or inanimate; living:
the number of live births and deaths
- 2. (of a vaccine) containing viruses or bacteria that are living but of a mild or attenuated strain.
- 3. (of yogurt) containing the living microorganisms by which it is formed.
- 4. relating to a musical performance given in concert, not on a recording:
there is traditional live music played most nights
a live album
- 5. (of a broadcast) transmitted at the time of occurrence, not from a recording:
live coverage of the match
- 6. (of a wire or device) connected to a source of electric current.
- 7. of, containing, or using undetonated explosive:
- 8. (of coals) burning or glowing.
- 9. (of a match) unused.
- 10. (of a wheel or axle in machinery) moving or imparting motion.
- 11. (of a ball in a game) in play, especially in contrast to being foul or out of bounds.
- 12. (of a question or subject) of current or continuing interest and importance:
the future organization of Europe has become a live issue
- 1. as or at an actual event or performance:
the match will be televised live
LIVE ABC a.直撥的.現場的 其他...岩石)原生的,天然的 《例句》 a live cartridge 實彈 a live shell 實彈;未爆彈...活到(90歲)高齡 Live and let live. 【諺】 自己活也讓別人活(待人須寬容...
live (1) 不及物動詞 1.生存；活著〔現常用 be alive 或 be living〕。 2.生活，過日子，過活；做人，處世，居住。 4...高興。 L- and learn. 〔諺語〕活到老，學到老。 live to be a hundred 活到一百歲。 The ship lived...
live是否可以用進行式表達 I am still living abroad.是「我仍住在國外.」的正確常用寫和說法...是指其它情形吧。例如我住在x街y號是I live at No y, x Street...通常不寫 I...