- not dead or inanimate; living；(of a vaccine) containing viruses or bacteria that are living but of a mild or attenuated strain.
- as or at an actual event or performance
- 1. not dead or inanimate; living live animals the number of live births and deaths 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a vaccine) containing viruses or bacteria that are living but of a mild or attenuated strain.
- ▪ (of yogurt) containing the living microorganisms by which it is formed.
- 2. relating to a musical performance given in concert, not on a recording there is traditional live music played most nights a live album
- ▪ (of a broadcast) transmitted at the time of occurrence, not from a recording live coverage of the match 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. (of a wire or device) connected to a source of electric current. 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ of, containing, or using undetonated explosive live ammunition 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of coals) burning or glowing. 同義詞
- ▪ (of a match) unused.
- ▪ (of a wheel or axle in machinery) moving or imparting motion.
- ▪ (of a ball in a game) in play, especially in contrast to being foul or out of bounds.
- 4. (of a question or subject) of current or continuing interest and importance the future organization of Europe has become a live issue 同義詞
- 1. as or at an actual event or performance the match will be televised live
LIVE ABC a.直撥的.現場的 其他...岩石)原生的,天然的 《例句》 a live cartridge 實彈 a live shell 實彈;未爆彈...活到(90歲)高齡 Live and let live. 【諺】 自己活也讓別人活(待人須寬容...
live (1) 不及物動詞 1.生存；活著〔現常用 be alive 或 be living〕。 2.生活，過日子，過活；做人，處世，居住。 4...高興。 L- and learn. 〔諺語〕活到老，學到老。 live to be a hundred 活到一百歲。 The ship lived...
live是否可以用進行式表達 I am still living abroad.是「我仍住在國外.」的正確常用寫和說法...是指其它情形吧。例如我住在x街y號是I live at No y, x Street...通常不寫 I...