- not dead or inanimate; living；(of a vaccine) containing viruses or bacteria that are living but of a mild or attenuated strain.
- as or at an actual event or performance
- 1. not dead or inanimate; living live animals 同義詞 living, alive, having life, breathing, animate, ... 更多反義詞 dead, inanimate
- ▪ (of a vaccine) containing viruses or bacteria that are living but of a mild or attenuated strain.
- ▪ (of yogurt) containing the living microorganisms by which it is formed.
- 2. relating to a musical performance given in concert, not on a recording there is traditional live music played most nights a live album
- ▪ (of a broadcast) transmitted at the time of occurrence, not from a recording live coverage of the match 同義詞 in the flesh, personal, in person, actual, not pre-recorded, ... 更多反義詞 recorded
- 3. (of a wire or device) connected to a source of electric current. 同義詞 electrified, charged, powered, connected, active, ... 更多反義詞 inactive
- ▪ of, containing, or using undetonated explosive live ammunition 同義詞 unexploded, explosive, explodable, active, loaded, ... 更多反義詞 inactive
- ▪ (of coals) burning or glowing. 同義詞 hot, glowing, red hot, aglow, smouldering, ... 更多
- ▪ (of a match) unused.
- ▪ (of a wheel or axle in machinery) moving or imparting motion.
- ▪ (of a ball in a game) in play, especially in contrast to being foul or out of bounds.
- 4. (of a question or subject) of current or continuing interest and importance the future organization of Europe has become a live issue 同義詞 topical, current, of current interest, contemporary, burning, ... 更多
- 1. as or at an actual event or performance the match will be televised live