- an income sufficient to live on or the means of earning it；(in church use) a position as a vicar or rector with an income or property
- alive；(of a place) used for living rather than working in
noun: living, plural noun: livings
- 1. an income sufficient to live on or the means of earning it she was struggling to make a living as a dancer what does he do for a living? 同義詞
- ▪ British (in church use) a position as a vicar or rector with an income or property he was offered the living of St Katherine's
- 2. the pursuit of a lifestyle of the specified type the benefits of country living 同義詞
- 1. alive living creatures flowers were for the living 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a place) used for living rather than working in the living quarters of the pub
- ▪ (of a language) still spoken and used. 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of water) perennially flowing streams of living water
LIVE ABC a.直撥的.現場的 其他...岩石)原生的,天然的 《例句》 a live cartridge 實彈 a live shell 實彈;未爆彈...活到(90歲)高齡 Live and let live. 【諺】 自己活也讓別人活(待人須寬容...
live (1) 不及物動詞 1.生存；活著〔現常用 be alive 或 be living〕。 2.生活，過日子，過活；做人，處世，居住。 4...高興。 L- and learn. 〔諺語〕活到老，學到老。 live to be a hundred 活到一百歲。 The ship lived...
live是否可以用進行式表達 I am still living abroad.是「我仍住在國外.」的正確常用寫和說法...是指其它情形吧。例如我住在x街y號是I live at No y, x Street...通常不寫 I...