- discover the exact place or position of；situate in a particular place
verb: locate, 3rd person present: locates, gerund or present participle: locating, past tense: located, past participle: located
- 1. discover the exact place or position of engineers were working to locate the fault 同義詞
- ▪ situate in a particular place these popular apartments are centrally located 同義詞
- ▪ place within a particular context they locate their policies in terms of wealth creation
- ▪ establish oneself or one's business in a specified place his marketing strategy has been to locate in small towns
- share a location or facility with something else: a United Kingdom battalion would be co-located with the home-base battalion
- share a location or facility with someone (or something) else: a woman officer can often be co-located with her husband
Oxford American Dictionary
- discover the exact place or position of: engineers were working to locate the fault
Taiwan is located in the southeast of China. Taiwan is in the southeast of ..." to replace "located". However, "locate" is better, because it means "where something is...
To locate the city in map 在地圖上地位這個城市? WRONG!!! It's always "ON" the map! It should be: To locate the city on the map. When to use in or on? It depends on...
建築物座落位置locate應以被動be+located式表示, 介係詞用法請參照以下例句: *Our company...located in Taipei City. (大區域用in) *Our company is located on Ho-Ping East Road. (街道用on) *Our company...