- discover the exact place or position of；situate in a particular place
verb: locate, 3rd person present: locates, gerund or present participle: locating, past tense: located, past participle: located
- 1. discover the exact place or position of engineers were working to locate the fault 同義詞
- ▪ situate in a particular place these popular apartments are centrally located 同義詞
- ▪ place within a particular context they locate their policies in terms of wealth creation
- ▪ establish oneself or one's business in a specified place his marketing strategy has been to locate in small towns
- share a location or facility with something else: a United Kingdom battalion would be co-located with the home-base battalion
- share a location or facility with someone (or something) else: a woman officer can often be co-located with her husband
Oxford American Dictionary
- discover the exact place or position of: engineers were working to locate the fault
Taiwan is located in the southeast of China. Taiwan is in the southeast of ..." to replace "located". However, "locate" is better, because it means "where something is...
To locate the city in map 在地圖上地位這個城市? WRONG!!! It's always "ON" the map! It should be: To locate the city on the map. When to use in or on? It depends on...
Colocate: to locate or be located in jointly or together, as two or more groups, military...each SS's timing offset such that it appears to be co-located with BS. 由於電波範圍變動對SS的調整使SS看起來像是與...