- a particular place or position；an actual place or natural setting in which a film or broadcast is made, as distinct from a simulation in a studio
noun: location, plural noun: locations
- 1. a particular place or position the property is set in a convenient location
- ▪ an actual place or natural setting in which a film or broadcast is made, as distinct from a simulation in a studio the movie was filmed entirely on location
- ▪ the action or process of placing someone or something in a particular position the location of new housing beyond the existing built-up areas
- ▪ a position or address in computer memory.
給你place跟location的字典解釋 place (vt.)放置,使…處於某位置;任命 ;C地方,地點;U名;U地位,職位;C住所,寓所 Location U指出位置,定位置;C位置,地方;外景拍攝地 從這些解釋中你會發現...
.... Ex: This is the site of a famous battle. Location 位置。Locality指客觀的﹝Objective﹞位置，location指主觀的...
Certainly, it is better to use "LOCATION". "venue" is most likely related to law. Even though...