- a powered rail vehicle used for pulling trains
- relating to or effecting locomotion；(of a machine, vehicle, or animal) having the power of progressive motion
noun: locomotive, plural noun: locomotives
- 1. a powered rail vehicle used for pulling trains a diesel locomotive
- 1. relating to or effecting locomotion locomotive power
- ▪ (of a machine, vehicle, or animal) having the power of progressive motion locomotive bivalves have the strongest hinges
- a roofed structure in which railway locomotives are kept when not in use: the only surviving steam locomotive shed
- a powered railway vehicle used for pulling trains: a diesel locomotive
- relating to or effecting locomotion: locomotive power
作品簡介 The locomotive is a Taiwan people daily life part, its conveniences...market competes the fast game mostly by four round race car perhaps the heavy locomotive primarily, few take the middle and small scale locomotive as the lead, this inspired...
...coldlight strip lamp and so on Monopolizes the steam locomotive post-sale market. In 2003 because Chinese manufacture...產品， Massive dumps the post-sale market steam locomotive cold light series product, 2008-02-25 17:42:04 補充： 同年...
...the pipeline is not broad. So long as has the automobile and the locomotive can have the traffic accident to occur. But the locomotive occurs the traffic...