- of imposing height；of a noble or exalted nature
- 1. of imposing height the elegant square was shaded by lofty palms 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ of a noble or exalted nature an extraordinary mixture of harsh reality and lofty ideals 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ proud, aloof, or self-important lofty intellectual disdain 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. (of wool and other textiles) thick and resilient.
- of imposing height: the elegant square was shaded by lofty palms
...: It’d be great if English were this easy. Lofty is high, ploy is way. Therefore, lofty ploy is high way...
... obligue. 比薩斜塔是斜的 2.Tower of London is lofty. 倫敦鐵塔是高聳的 3.Eiffel Tower is different from ...
應該可以改成： Because a man of lofty ideals will motivate strong attempts and achieve uncommon goals...