- of imposing height；of a noble or exalted nature
- 1. of imposing height:
the elegant square was shaded by lofty palms
- 2. of a noble or exalted nature:
an extraordinary mixture of harsh reality and lofty ideals
- 3. proud, aloof, or self-important:
lofty intellectual disdain
- 4. (of wool and other textiles) thick and resilient.
- adj.of imposing height:
- the elegant square was shaded by lofty palms
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...: It’d be great if English were this easy. Lofty is high, ploy is way. Therefore, lofty ploy is high way...
...because at Chinese ancient time only has the man to be able to be status lofty teacher therefore I offer the sincerest blessing
... obligue. 比薩斜塔是斜的 2.Tower of London is lofty. 倫敦鐵塔是高聳的 3.Eiffel Tower is different from ...