- of imposing height；of a noble or exalted nature
- 1. of imposing height the elegant square was shaded by lofty palms 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ of a noble or exalted nature an extraordinary mixture of harsh reality and lofty ideals 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ proud, aloof, or self-important lofty intellectual disdain 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. (of wool and other textiles) thick and resilient.
- of imposing height: the elegant square was shaded by lofty palms
...: It’d be great if English were this easy. Lofty is high, ploy is way. Therefore, lofty ploy is high way...
應該可以改成： Because a man of lofty ideals will motivate strong attempts and achieve uncommon goals...
... obligue. 比薩斜塔是斜的 2.Tower of London is lofty. 倫敦鐵塔是高聳的 3.Eiffel Tower is different from ...