- 1. 邏輯的 logical thought/reasoning 邏輯思考／推理
- 2. 合理的
1. of or according to the rules of logic or formal argument
2. characterized by or capable of clear, sound reasoning
3. (of an action, decision, etc.) expected or sensible under the circumstances
「1. characterized by or capable of clear, sound reasoning」的反義字
「2. (of an action, decision, etc.) expected or sensible under the circumstances」的反義字
1. Logical consequences express the reality of what happens in society when one..." 表達出當社會中有人觸犯法律時所會發生的事實。 2. Logical consequences involve no element of moral judgment; punishment inevitably does...
有幾項請參考我的想法 1. Let's be logical about our discussion. 讓我們理智一點來討論事情...我們應該用與現在相同的邏輯。 6. It would be more logical for both of us to agree on this prerequisite condition...
什麽是logical statement ? 「合乎邏輯的敘述」 2012-12-16 23:57:14 補充： 1.孩子能把繩子繞...22:40 補充： According to Logic, a false statement is still a logical statement. However that is contrary to common sense, where we usually consider...