- according to the rules of logic or formal argument；in a way that shows clear, sound reasoning
- 1. according to the rules of logic or formal argument these suggestions are logically impossible
- ▪ in a way that shows clear, sound reasoning try to stay calm and think logically about the questions
- ▪ in a way that is expected or sensible under the circumstances each room leads logically to the next
- according to the rules of logic or formal argument: these suggestions are logically impossible
Oxford American Dictionary
想當然爾 be considered natural be thought logically right 例: It is considered natural to travel by plane to ...
Mathematically, 2; Logically, 1, 0
...bed. The cat lies there peacefully. Therefore, it is LOGICALLY to use "where" not "what". Now, what if you insist to use...