- the detailed coordination of a complex operation involving many people, facilities, or supplies；the organization of moving, housing, and supplying troops and equipment.
noun: logistics, plural noun: logistics
- 1. the detailed coordination of a complex operation involving many people, facilities, or supplies the logistics and costs of a vaccination campaign
- ▪ the organization of moving, housing, and supplying troops and equipment.
- ▪ the commercial activity of transporting goods to customers Germany's largest beverage logistics organization
- the detailed organization and implementation of a complex operation: the logistics of a large-scale rock show demand certain necessities
... 源自同為表達 reason 之意的 logos 。 十二世紀時開始衍用。Logistics: Etymology:French logistique art of calculating, logistics...
...company 比 transportation company 更精密且複雜. 2014-10-15 21:39:29 補充： logistic ==> logistics 2014-10-15 21:54:56 補充： 進一步決定包括： 包裝 集裝箱 文檔 保險 存儲...
Logistics curve: P(t)= 1 / (1+n*e^(-t/u)) at t=0, P(t)=0.01 ==> n = 99 , at t=10, P(t)=0.5 ==> u = 2.17622 , find t , where P(t)=0.9 ==> t= 14.78