- stand or wait around without apparent purpose；walk slowly and with no apparent purpose; dawdle
verb: loiter, 3rd person present: loiters, gerund or present participle: loitering, past tense: loitered, past participle: loitered
- 1. stand or wait around without apparent purpose she saw Mary loitering near the cloakrooms 同義詞
- ▪ walk slowly and with no apparent purpose; dawdle the weather had tempted them to loiter along the banks of the Cherwell 同義詞
- stand or wait around with the intention of committing an offence
- stand or wait around idly or without apparent purpose: she saw Mary loitering near the cloakrooms
Oxford American Dictionary
loiter （動詞）閒逛,遊蕩 (D)loafing （A）bustling .(形容詞)忙碌的,喧鬧的 （B）sleeping 睡覺 （C）meddling 干涉 （D）loafing 遊蕩 閒逛 / 一塊,一條／虛度 希望有幫到你
...price 3.Many students a while the lesson run toward the net cafe, and loiter over there for quite a few hours 4.But usually neglect lessons...
他們出沒在不高級的和令人毛骨悚然的地方 They loiter/stroll around at filthy/obscene and terrifying/frightening/horrible ...