- 1. 識破 We have looked through the enemy's tricks. 我們已識破了敵人的種種花招。
- 快速檢查某事物; 快速閱讀某物 She looked through her notes before the examination. 考試前她匆匆看了一遍筆記。
- 對某人故意視而不見 She just looked straight through me. 她對我連理都不理。
- 仔細檢查, 逐一審查(某事物) Always look your work through before handing it in. 交作業前一定要仔細檢查。 He looked the proposals through before approving them. 他逐一審查了各項建議才予以批准。
look through [sb] to not notice someone that you know, or to pretend that you have not noticed... looking directly at them I said hello but she looked straight through me. (from Cambridge International Dictionary of...
look through有沒有瀏覽或大略看過的意思? 以下英文我都翻好了 請幫看中文部份.幫順句子或看有無翻錯? 不必修改英文句子 謝謝喔~ 1. We’ll look through your proposal. 我翻成"我們會瀏覽你們的提案" look through: 透過...
1. You can look through that later to reinforce what we will talk about today. 為何...雖然through 當介系詞可指 (透過某樣東西)，但在此句指「從頭到尾；全部」，所以look through：「從頭到尾；全部」看一遍 that: 那個(資料) later (副詞)：事後；稍後...