- not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached；not held or tied together; not packaged or placed in a container
- set free; release；untie; unfasten
- 1. not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached a loose tooth the truck's trailer came loose 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ not held or tied together; not packaged or placed in a container wear your hair loose pockets bulging with loose change 同義詞
- ▪ (of a person or animal) free from confinement; not bound or tethered the bull was loose with cattle in the field the tethered horses broke loose 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of feces) containing excessive liquid many patients report loose bowel movements
- ▪ (of the ball or puck in a game) in play but not in any player's possession.
- 2. (of a garment) not fitting tightly or closely she slipped into a loose T-shirt and shorts 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. not close or compact in structure a loose weave
- ▪ not rigidly organized a loose federation of political groups
- ▪ relaxed; physically slack she swung back into her easy, loose stride
- 4. not strict or exact a loose interpretation 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ careless and indiscreet in what is said there is too much loose talk about the situation
- 5. dated, derogatory engaging in casual sexual encounters or relationships she ran the risk of being called a loose woman
- 1. set free; release the hounds have been loosed 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ untie; unfasten the ropes were loosed
- ▪ relax (one's grip) he loosed his grip suddenly 同義詞 反義詞
"bust loose" means "you try hard to break away". For example: ...in the money making cycle". Therefore, "busting loose from the money game" means "you try hard to break away from the hold of...
...之上半身，也是"胸像"之意 但在此為動詞，使斷裂，打破; 弄壞之意 loose只是作為bust之修飾語(形容詞當副詞用！) 整個bust loose就是"擺脫，掙脫"...
...搜查 5. 歡鬧;痛飲 a.【口】 1. 破了產的;垮了的(go bust) 2. 損壞了的 2. Loose KK: [ ] DJ: [ ] a. 1. 鬆的,寬的;鬆散的 2. 未予束縛的;未控制...