- tending to talk a great deal; talkative
- 1. tending to talk a great deal; talkative:
never loquacious, Sarah was now totally lost for words
- adj.tending to talk a great deal; talkative:
- never loquacious, Sarah was now totally lost for words
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
1. 口沫橫飛 Wordy. Loquacious. Bragging. Exaggerating. 看你的 口沫橫飛 要強調那一部份。 2...
1.She is a loquacious woman. 2.She has a big mouth. 3.She has a big tongue. 4.She has a long tongue.
...attachment to another. staphylocci ︰ A genus of gram-positive bacteria (plural). loquacious ︰ Talkative. embrocation ︰ A lotion for diseased skin. 2007...