- 1. 弄丟的，遺失的 The lost ring was never found. 遺失的戒指再也沒有找到。
- 2. 迷途的 He took the lost child to the policeman. 他把迷路的小孩領到警察那裡。
- 3. 逝去的；喪失的 She felt great grief over her lost youth. 她對逝去的青春感到極大的悲傷。
- 4. 錯過的；浪費掉的；輸掉的 We must make up for the lost time. 我們必須彌補失去的時間。
- 5. 滅亡的；被破壞的；死的 That ship and all hands on board were lost on the reef. 那條船連同全體船員都觸礁遇難了。
- 6. 未注意的；漠視的[F][（+to）] He was reading a novel, completely lost to the world. 他在讀一本小說，對周圍的事毫無感覺。
- 7. 無影響力的[F][（+on/upon）] Your kindness is not lost upon me. 你的好意我是不會忘卻的。
Every night it writes off as lost whatever of this you have failed to invest to a good purpose. as lost:副詞片語...主要子句可視為 "Every night it writes off whatever of this as lost." 因為this有後面的形容詞子句修飾它，所以把副詞片語 as lost 前移，成為...
I lost my umbrella two weeks ago, it was one of those things...day made me think again about all the valuable things I lost before. After they are gone, I don't think about ...
I got lost. 我迷路了! I got lost. 我迷路了! 2006-02-21 21:40:51 補充： 1...you help me?I am lost.=Can you help me?I lost my way. 你能不能幫我?我迷路了。2.當然可以當心靈上迷失解如蘇格蘭...