- producing or capable of producing much noise; easily audible；strong or emphatic in expression
- with a great deal of volume
- 1. producing or capable of producing much noise; easily audible they were kept awake by loud music she had a loud voice 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ strong or emphatic in expression there were loud protests from the lumber barons 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ vulgarly obtrusive; flashy a man in a loud checked suit 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. with a great deal of volume they shouted as loud as they could
... English：Actions speak louder than words.used to say that you are...louder than words. "Actions speak louder than words" means that if you want people...
I speak loudly = 我講話是很大聲的 I speak loud = 我大聲說話 do you understood ? 2009-04-08 12:35:09 補充： 靠北…我打反了？ 2009-04-08 12:36:01 補充： I speak loudly = 我大聲說話 I speak loud = 我講話是很大聲的
loud 烙的 --- "的"要發輕一點，甚至無聲到只要舌頭碰過後門牙。 difficult...