- very poor or bad；used to express anger, contempt, or annoyance
- 1. informal very poor or bad the service is usually lousy lousy weather 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ used to express anger, contempt, or annoyance you lousy creeps 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ unwell she felt lousy 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. infested with lice. 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ informal teeming with (something regarded as undesirable) the town is lousy with tourists
- very poor or bad; disgusting: the service is usually lousy lousy weather
Oxford American Dictionary
lousy = 很爛的, 很差勁的 像是....如果你覺得我的回答很爛的話 就可以說.. Eric 的回答很 lousy
LOUSY DRUNK can be used to describe people who behave badly when they are drunk.I am a lousy drunk.You are a lousy drunk.He/She is a lousy drunk.
我不知道這話的起源. 至於為什麼變的這麼popular, 我想大概是這用法很好笑, 而且幽默中又帶一點無奈吧?