- IPA[ˈˌlō ˈtīd]
- the state of the tide when at its lowest level
noun: low tide, plural noun: low tides
- 1. the state of the tide when at its lowest level:
islets visible at low tide
- n.the state of the tide when at its lowest level:
- islets visible at low tide
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
1. low tide 2. intermediate time 3. low water
...a white dress next to the Castle The castle can be viewed at low tide time. Completely at low tide, bare sand around the surface, but will affect the...
You can go upstairs and downstairs. Just like you have low tide,than you'll have peak. Never give up yourself, Maybe it will be your world!