- made with a small amount of money；suitable for someone with a restricted amount of money
- 1. made with a small amount of money:
a fan of low-budget horror flicks
- 2. suitable for someone with a restricted amount of money:
the area is famous for low-budget hotels
- adj.made with a small amount of money:
- a fan of low-budget horror flicks
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
.../ utilities I have been looking for a low budget frunished apartment ever since I got a job in the city. The ...
1. 小成本大製作: high-quality production on a low budget 或 high-value production on a low budget 2. "開心的" 這個形容詞實在...
...由於是小成本的電影,那要如何才能讓大家知道有這部電影？ Due to the low budget, how do you plan on advertising this movie (and having the public to...