- IPA[ˈlō ˈˌlevəl]
- situated relatively near or below ground level；of relatively little importance, scope, or prominence; basic
- 1. situated relatively near or below ground level low-level flying was banned
- ▪ of relatively little importance, scope, or prominence; basic opportunities to progress beyond low-level jobs
- ▪ relating to programming languages or operations that are relatively close to machine code in form.
- ▪ of or showing a small degree of some measurable quantity, for example radioactivity the dumping of low-level waste
不知道您所謂的low-level students指的年齡層是adults, children or teenagers? 總之.以下這個網站以一些資訊可供您參考.希望能幫到您喔. http://www.eltnews.com/community/?board=ideas;action=display;num=1159884904
...contact closes on high pressure (high level)and opens on low pressure (low level) A relay KA1,with time deay on de-energisation, prevents...
benefits should be measured at the lowest logical level.把利益估到最低。