- situated relatively near or below ground level；of relatively little importance, scope, or prominence; basic
- 1. situated relatively near or below ground level low-level flying was banned
- ▪ of relatively little importance, scope, or prominence; basic opportunities to progress beyond low-level jobs
- ▪ relating to programming languages or operations that are relatively close to machine code in form.
- ▪ of or showing a small degree of some measurable quantity, for example radioactivity the dumping of low-level waste