- less high in position；less high in status or amount
- in or into a lower position
- 1. less high in position the lower levels of the building Flora stuck out her lower lip 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ less high in status or amount managers lower down the hierarchy lower costs will encourage people to buy 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of an animal or plant) showing relatively primitive or simple characteristics.
- 2. denoting an older (and hence usually deeper) part of a stratigraphic division or archaeological deposit or the period in which it was formed or deposited Lower Cretaceous Lower Palaeolithic
- 3. situated to the south the Lower East Side
- 1. in or into a lower position the sun sank lower