- low key; low-pitched tune; low tone; undertone；low; low-key(ed); low-pitched
- 1. low key; low-pitched tune; low tone; undertone
- 2. low; low-key(ed); low-pitched
- 3. mild view; low-spirited view
- 4. to stay under the radar; to keep a low profile
be unhappy; be displeased; be in low spirits
lackadaisical; listless; low-spirited; dispirited; dejected; languid
downhearted; low-spirited; dejected; depressed; demoralized; despondent; in the mopes
to be in a fit of depression; to be in low spirits; to have a fit of the sulks; to be in a temper
...物質主義精神。 (法律等的)精神,本意[the S] The spirit of a law is more important than its ... finished his tea in very low spirits. 史密斯沒精打采地喝完了茶。 氣魄...
這裡有一個珍貴的事實紀錄; 就如同許多醫生所指出的, 我們越依賴於科技的發達, 我們就越容易變的懶散及精神散渙! 醫學研究顯示大多數人的問題就是缺乏精力, 而缺乏精力的主要原因也就是缺乏運動及飲食過量 以比較亞洲旅遊的方式,找出最好的亞洲旅行經營方法
...matter what a person does, if he is not aggressive enough or he's always in low spirits, the success will leave him farther away. I have a dream that...