- low in status or importance; humble；(of an organism) primitive or simple.
- to a low degree; in a low manner
- 1. low in status or importance; humble:
she'd been too good for her lowly position
- 2. (of an organism) primitive or simple.
- 1. to a low degree; in a low manner:
lowly paid workers
...you 負祂的軛 and learn of him 學習祂的樣式 for he is meek and lowly of heart 因為祂柔和謙卑 and ye shall find rest 而你必然找到安息 unto your...
〝謙卑的〞 lowly 謙卑的,恭順的 poor 謙卑的,卑微...
...and poached -- but around Easter time, they take on a whole new look. Lowly eggs take on new significance in the days an weeks before ...