- a rhombus or diamond shape；a small medicinal tablet, originally in the shape of a lozenge, taken for sore throats and dissolved in the mouth
noun: lozenge, plural noun: lozenges
- 1. a rhombus or diamond shape lozenge patterns 同義詞
- ▪ a small medicinal tablet, originally in the shape of a lozenge, taken for sore throats and dissolved in the mouth throat lozenges 同義詞
- ▪ a charge in the shape of a solid diamond, in particular one on which the arms of an unmarried or widowed woman are displayed.
- a rhombus or diamond shape: lozenge patterns
lozenge A small, medicated candy intended to be dissolved slowly in the mouth to lubricate and soothe irritated tissues of the throat.
喉糖: 我有查到"cough sweet, throat lozenge" lozenge好像就是喉錠劑那種 以下是您要的翻譯: 大致上應該外國人看得懂...
...would tell him. My throat a little uncomfortable, want to buy packages lozenges. A: What kind of lozenges you buy it? B: I...