- carry or drag (a heavy or bulky object) with great effort；be encumbered with
- a box or crate used for transporting fruit
verb: lug, 3rd person present: lugs, gerund or present participle: lugging, past tense: lugged, past participle: lugged
noun: lug, plural noun: lugs
- 1. carry or drag (a heavy or bulky object) with great effort she began to lug her suitcase down the stairs
- ▪ be encumbered with don't worry about lugging the kids to the salon with you
- 1. a box or crate used for transporting fruit a truck piled high with wooden lugs of grapes
...補充： After 30 days destroy any replacement unit by breaking lugs on motor housing 應譯經為30天內藉由破壞馬達外殼上的金屬拉耳(lug)摧毀...
...徒步旅行者使用橡膠或者繩子底。 When the soles wear out, thick rubber lug soles can be put on. 當板魚用舊時，濃的橡膠用力拖板魚可以被放上...