- full of or shedding light; bright or shining, especially in the dark；(of a color) very bright; harsh to the eye
- 1. full of or shedding light; bright or shining, especially in the dark the luminous dial on his watch a luminous glow
- ▪ (of a color) very bright; harsh to the eye he wore luminous green socks
- ▪ relating to light as it is perceived by the eye, rather than in terms of its actual energy luminous intensity
- giving off light; bright or shining: the luminous dial on his watch a luminous glow
...light". Your choices are all adjectives: "luminous" just for light, it doesn't imply "night" "noctilucent" is...
ultra-matt foundation 超自然色粉底霜 luminous matt look 明亮自然氣色 ULTRA MAT 超遮瑕(效果) matt and luminous...
...blink+moduts),as shown. 2015-04-16 00:08:29 補充： Electro-luminous time-dial shining. 2015-04-16 00:10:04 補充： Electro-luminous time...