- a person who is mentally ill (not in technical use).；an extremely foolish or eccentric person
- mentally ill (not in technical use)；extremely foolish or eccentric
noun: lunatic, plural noun: lunatics
- 1. a person who is mentally ill (not in technical use). 同義詞
- ▪ an extremely foolish or eccentric person this lunatic just accelerated out from the side of the road 同義詞
- 1. mentally ill (not in technical use) a ward of lunatic old ladies 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ extremely foolish or eccentric he would be asked to acquiesce in some lunatic scheme 同義詞 反義詞
... to the mental disorders. They were treated as lunatics. It's really hurtful to realize that we didn't look for a better...
No one, unless he be a lunatic, would do that. 除非是個瘋子, 沒有人會那麼做的. As long as it be fine...
...) go crazy (Vph) 名詞或形容詞: insanity (n) madness (n) lunacy (n) mania (n) lunatic (adj) (n) maniac (adj) (n) 還有其它字，想到再補充。 得了；罹患: contract 為佳...