- (of food or wine) having a pleasingly rich, sweet taste；richly verdant or opulent
- 1. (of food or wine) having a pleasingly rich, sweet taste a luscious and fragrant dessert wine 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ richly verdant or opulent the luscious brush strokes and warm colors of these late masterpieces
- ▪ very sexually attractive he'll fall for a luscious Spanish girl who can match him in passion 同義詞 反義詞
- (of food or drink) having a pleasingly rich, sweet taste: a luscious and fragrant dessert wine
...商品名)使用方法: 在睫毛膏尚未乾的時候上一層"Motives long and Luscious睫毛膏"(這是商品名)，再上一層"Motives Lash Longer...
...tell you want me too And every time I think of you That luscious drink your lips produce I can taste that sweet LOVEJUICE...
we can't leave this world a barren waste land, but luscious and fertile, as many creatures as there are sand. 我們不可令這世界...