- very strong sexual desire；a passionate desire for something
- have a very strong sexual desire for someone；feel a strong desire for something
verb: lust, 3rd person present: lusts, gerund or present participle: lusting, past tense: lusted, past participle: lusted
noun: lust, plural noun: lusts
- 1. very strong sexual desire he knew that his lust for her had returned 同義詞
- ▪ a passionate desire for something a lust for power 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a sensual appetite regarded as sinful lusts of the flesh
- 1. have a very strong sexual desire for someone he really lusted after me in those days 同義詞
- ▪ feel a strong desire for something pregnant women lusting for pickles and ice cream 同義詞 反義詞
- strong sexual desire: he knew that his lust for her had returned
- have strong sexual desire for someone: he really lusted after me in those days
lust 通常以名詞使用 表示"非常強烈ㄉ慾望" 你ㄉ用法應賅改為 " i have a lust for life" 其他最常用法為 " i have no lust after power" " i have...
The immortality (that) he lusted after in life is now his, and the civilizations that ...
歌詞：平井堅音樂：平井堅與肯松原 Hiitara將刪除的足跡兩個表和海潮 我全心的電話號碼放棄休息破玩具 除了空虛甚至無需手術 溺水的波浪剛剛超越的動盪 有人持有的心，他們將繼續哭泣的光線，還愛和慾望 在上午繼續尋求溫暖只在晚上還大膽的愛和慾望模糊...