- a state of great comfort or elegance, especially when involving great expense；an inessential, desirable item which is expensive or difficult to obtain
- luxurious or of the nature of a luxury
noun: luxury, plural noun: luxuries
- 1. a state of great comfort or elegance, especially when involving great expense he lived a life of luxury 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ an inessential, desirable item which is expensive or difficult to obtain luxuries like chocolate, scent, and fizzy wine 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a pleasure obtained only rarely they actually had the luxury of a whole day together 同義詞
- 1. luxurious or of the nature of a luxury a luxury yacht luxury goods
- the state of great comfort and extravagant living: he lived a life of luxury
- luxurious or of the nature of a luxury: a luxury yacht luxury goods
Oxford American Dictionary
...才能更清楚所言之來龍去脈。 在原文中， “moral luxury”意指：和平主義者反對戰爭，但其“非戰主張&rdquo... element in the pacifist stance is its moral luxury- the fact that it is made possible, and ...
luxury products是複合名詞，即名詞+名詞。中文直譯為"奢侈品"。 如果是luxurious products(形容詞+名詞)，那就是"奢侈的商名"。 兩者都是一樣的意思，但前者唸起來較精簡。
Luxury-Indulgent 根據造字的原則 可以像這樣造字 取前字的某些音節+後字的某部分 所以我嚐試了如下 luxulgent (adj)= luxury+indulgent 這是我造的字所以你去查字典是不會有的 希望幫到你還有分享我回答...