- (of poetry) expressing the writer's emotions, usually briefly and in stanzas or recognized forms；(of a poet) writing lyric poetry
- a lyric poem or verse；lyric poetry as a literary genre
noun: lyric, plural noun: lyrics
- 1. (of poetry) expressing the writer's emotions, usually briefly and in stanzas or recognized forms lyric poems of extraordinary beauty 同義詞
- ▪ (of a poet) writing lyric poetry the lyric poets of Ancient Greece
- 2. (of a singing voice) using a light register a lyric soprano with a light, clear timber 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. a lyric poem or verse an edition of Horace's Lyrics
- ▪ lyric poetry as a literary genre stylistic categories fundamental to literary aesthetics—epic, lyric, drama, comedy, tragedy
- 2. the words of a song she has published both music and lyrics for a number of songs
... out 是這個嗎 http://www.niehs.nih.gov/kids/lyrics/teapot.htm 這個網站還有音樂和動作指令耶~ 害我跟著唱了~ 呵呵 ^^" 2005-08...
I hope the following information will clear everything up for you. I think you got some of the singers and their songs mixed up. Take a look! http://www.mp3lyrics.org/b/bryan-adams/do-i-have-to-say-the-words/ http://www.mp3lyrics.org/e...
Caribbean Queen lyrics She dashed by me in painted on jeans ...