- very angry；mentally ill; insane
- very; extremely
- make mad or insane
- 1. informal very angry they were mad at each other 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. British mentally ill; insane he felt as if he were going mad 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ British (of a person, conduct, or an idea) extremely foolish or ill-advised they were all mad to go believing such a cock-and-bull story 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ in a frenzied mental or physical state she pictured loved ones mad with anxiety about her it was a mad dash to get ready
- ▪ (of a dog) rabid.
- 3. informal very enthusiastic about someone or something I wasn't mad about mountain bikes a sports-mad nation 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ British very exciting. 同義詞
- 4. US informal great; remarkable I got mad respect for him she had mad skills in the kitchen
- 1. US informal very; extremely he was mad cool—we immediately hit it off
- 1. archaic make mad or insane had I but seen thy picture in this plight, it would have madded me
...job. 2011-08-30 07:38:16 補充： It is a common misconception that 'mad' and 'angry' mean the same thing. The definitions are...
"Are you cracy?"是一種較正式的說法,常用於疑問句,類似句還有"Are you inasane?" 而Mad是指瘋狂.精神錯亂的,用於口語還可以,但是正式用語是不可以用這個字的!!
mad with xxx ..... 是指對 xxx 很狂熱(通常用來形容對某件事的狂熱) mad at xxx .... 是指對 xxx 很生氣(通常用來形容對與某人的忿怒） mad about .... 是指對 xxx 很瘋狂(通常用來形容對於某人/事很瘋狂） ^_^