- relating to, using, or resembling magic；beautiful or delightful in a way that seems removed from everyday life
- 1. relating to, using, or resembling magic:
magical healing powers
- 2. beautiful or delightful in a way that seems removed from everyday life:
it was a magical evening of pure nostalgia
- adj.relating to, using, or resembling magic:
- he had a gentle, magical touch with the child
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
Magic 一般都是在形容魔術器材之類的,像:magic card魔術卡 Magical則是用來形容像是"奇幻"魔幻"...而且是會有迷人,吸引人的感覺...
答題重點:關代(先行詞為a magical fruit) (3)that He gave her a magical fruit that was...small seeds on the inside 句子分解: He gave her a magical fruit. The magical fruit was red on the outside but full of small ...