- make (something) appear larger than it is, especially with a lens or microscope；increase or exaggerate the importance or effect of
verb: magnify, 3rd person present: magnifies, gerund or present participle: magnifying, past tense: magnified, past participle: magnified
- 1. make (something) appear larger than it is, especially with a lens or microscope the camera's zoom mode can magnify a certain area if required 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ increase or exaggerate the importance or effect of the risk is magnified if there is any dirty material next to the skin she tended to magnify the defects of those she disliked 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. archaic extol; glorify praise the Lord and magnify Him 同義詞
- make (something) appear larger than it is, especially with a lens or microscope: the retinal image will be magnified
使用放大鏡觀察金屬表面 Use the magnifying glass to observation of the metal surface. -->Use the magnifying glass...
Magnify the image from 10X to 200X without changing lenses...
X products also has magnifying glass, and GPS, and camera, and blue bud function, everyone in any local are...