- the main agent of motivation；the principal spring in a watch, clock, or other mechanism.
noun: mainspring, plural noun: mainsprings
- 1. the main agent of motivation:
innovation is the mainspring of the new economy
- 2. the principal spring in a watch, clock, or other mechanism.
- n.something that plays a principal part in motivating or maintaining a movement, process, or activity:
- innovation is the mainspring of the new economy
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
... Handsprings Headsprings Innerspring Mainsprings Respringing Springboard Springheads Springhouse...
... clocks, there was no longer the need to wind a mainspring. 隨著電池、電力和石英為動力的鬧鐘的發明, 已經不再需要替鬧鐘上緊發條了...
Environment imperceptibly influenced by what one constantly below at in We get content schemata easily This be me why can say environment be mainspring result in this content schemata and content schemata's different too.