- the process of maintaining or preserving someone or something, or the state of being maintained；the process of keeping something in good condition
- 1. the process of maintaining or preserving someone or something, or the state of being maintained crucial conditions for the maintenance of democratic government 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the process of keeping something in good condition car maintenance essential maintenance work 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. the provision of financial support for a person's living expenses, or the support so provided a chance of going to university with fees and maintenance paid 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ British alimony or child support a divorced man paying his ex-wife $2,500 a year maintenance 同義詞
- 3. the offense of aiding a party in a legal action without lawful cause.
high maintenance高維修費用.嬌貴的意思 Maintenance 這個字指的是維修、保養。所謂的 high maintenance 指的就是保養維修的費用很高，通常被用來形容女人很愛花錢，對自己很好...
Maintenance. Decisions must be made regarding desired ...以及穩定度。 2007-03-13 14:53:34 補充： 重要的單字(你可以選你喜歡的翻法) maintenance (名) 維護, 維修, 保持 reliability (名) 可靠; 可靠程度; 可信賴性 stability (名...
site under maintenance 網站正在維護 2010-04-16 10:46:51 補充： site 現場 / 設置 under 下 maintenance 保養