make it up to
- 【口】補償某人的損失(或遭受的不幸、花費的錢財) Thanks for buying my ticket -- I'll make it up to you later. 感謝你給我買了票－－我稍後再還給你錢。
- 使……成為習慣 You must make it a habit to exercise daily, otherwise your condition will get worse. 你必須讓每天運動成為習慣，不然你的情況會變更糟。
- 【諺】什麼人都有(才成其為世界); 人的性格(或能力)迥異(卻是好事)
- 自食其果 He has made his own bed and now he has to lie in it. 他自食苦果。
- 自食其果 He has made his own bed and now he has to lie on it. 他自食苦果。
... as if to裝著要（做）He made as it to speak. 他裝著要講話。make believe假裝 make it及時...加速進行以補回失去的時間。make up to奉承；獻媚 make it up to sb.報答；回報 (= make it up to sb. for sth.)make...
I can't make it to the party.I can't make it to work.I can't make it to the graduation ceremony.can't make it to = 不能去參與的意思﹐後接名詞(不能參與的那個東西)
I did ( ) it took to make it to the top.1.that 2.which 3.what 4.this I did what it took...