- 1. 聲稱 to make out that ... 聲稱… he makes himself out to be richer than he really is 他誇口說自己很有錢，其實沒那麼富
- 2. 理解 I can't make him out 我搞不懂他 to make out if or whether ... 搞清楚是否…
- 3. 辨別出; 聽出
- 4. 填寫 to make out a cheque to sb. 給某人開支票 to make out a prescription 開處方
- 5. 闡釋 he made out a good case for an amnesty 他提出了充分的理由要求大赦
- 1. 應付 how are you making out? 你過得怎樣？ to make out with sb. 與某人相處
- 2. 和某人性交 did you make out with her? 你和她做過愛嗎？
... or decipher, as in Can you figure out this puzzle? [Early 1800s] make out(前戲或做愛): Engage in sexual foreplay or intercourse, as in Bill and...
...題外話：不少首歌都有out of ~ All out of love . ~ Making Love Out Of Nothing At All. ~ She is...
make out 是指 發生性關係 或親密關係 接吻 愛撫 口交 或 性交 但是make out 並不一定要有口交 或 性交 單純的接吻 愛撫也可以說是在make out