- evil in nature or effect; malevolent；(of a disease) malignant.
- speak about (someone) in a spitefully critical manner
verb: malign, 3rd person present: maligns, gerund or present participle: maligning, past tense: maligned, past participle: maligned
- 1. evil in nature or effect; malevolent she had a strong and malign influence
- ▪ (of a disease) malignant.
- 1. speak about (someone) in a spitefully critical manner don't you dare malign her in my presence
... by that at all.Back to the part of the sentence: “to be guilty of maligning our physical universe”, it certainly talking about people ignore that they...
... of us don't even require a mood swing to be guiltyof maligning our physical universe. (先死譯讓你了解大概中英對比的意思) 許多人甚至...
...我的，不信可以去請教讀外文系的同學或你的老師!! 舉例：mal=壞、生病1.壞：malign(adj.)→有害的；惡意的；惡性的※ 小說哈利波特(Harry Potter...