- the state or presence of a malignant tumor; cancer；a cancerous growth
noun: malignancy, plural noun: malignancies
- 1. the state or presence of a malignant tumor; cancer after biopsy, evidence of malignancy was found
- ▪ a cancerous growth a malignancy had been removed from the left ventricle
- ▪ a form of cancer diffuse malignancies such as leukemia
- 2. the quality of being malign or malevolent her eyes sparkled with renewed malignancy
- the state or presence of a malignant tumour; cancer: after biopsy, evidence of malignancy was found
(1)no evidence of malignancy,no cvidence presencce of a few urothelial cells ,and squamous cells --->...上皮 及 嗜中性血球 以及紅血球 中存在非典型細胞優勢反應性變化 (3)negative for malignancy,moderate cellular smears with benign transitional cells ---> 在良性...
... is seen. There is no evidence of malignancy. =========================================== 微觀發現： sectuon顯示淋巴腺hyperpiasia與突出的...
...4.Because of the clinical diagnosis was R/O malignancy，he is admitted for further survey. 因為臨床診斷疑似為惡性腫瘤,故...