- a movement or series of moves requiring skill and care；a carefully planned scheme or action, especially one involving deception
- move skillfully or carefully；carefully guide or manipulate (someone or something) in order to achieve an end
verb: manoeuvre, 3rd person present: manoeuvres, gerund or present participle: manoeuvring, past tense: manoeuvred, past participle: manoeuvred
noun: manoeuvre, plural noun: manoeuvres
- 1. a movement or series of moves requiring skill and care spectacular jumps and other daring maneuvers 同義詞
- ▪ a carefully planned scheme or action, especially one involving deception shady financial maneuvers 同義詞
- ▪ the fact or process of taking carefully planned or deceptive action the economic policy provided no room for maneuver
- 2. a large-scale military exercise of troops, warships, and other forces the Russian vessel was on maneuvers 同義詞
- 1. move skillfully or carefully the truck was unable to maneuver comfortably in the narrow street I'm maneuvering a loaded tray around the floor 同義詞
- 2. carefully guide or manipulate (someone or something) in order to achieve an end they were maneuvering him into a betrayal of his countryman 同義詞
- ▪ carefully manipulate a situation to achieve an end two decades of political maneuvering 同義詞
Avoidance maneuvers for PIT(PursuitImmobilization Technique)While...disallow the PIT unit from gaining proper positioning toconduct the maneuver. Alternatively, rapid deceleration will, of course, force the PITunit...
It can equally indicate refusing to succumb to feigning maneuvers, and rejecting beliefs that are not your own1....
科瑞小心翼翼地設法從塞車車陣中移開. manage to 作設法解, maneuver 指移動 調度。 traffic jam 就是交通阻塞也就是塞車。 2005-07-30 15:17:16 補充： 2樓的老兄什麼叫小心的處理 你把maneuver翻成manage 了嗎? 是不同意義的哦! 選我吧