- a way in which a thing is done or happens；a style in literature or art
noun: manner, plural noun: manners
- 1. a way in which a thing is done or happens taking notes in an unobtrusive manner 同義詞
- ▪ a style in literature or art a dramatic poem in the manner of Goethe
- ▪ a semantic category of adverbs and adverbials which answer the question ‘how?’ an adverb of manner
- ▪ archaic a kind or sort what manner of man is he?
- 2. a person's outward bearing or way of behaving towards others his arrogance and pompous manner 同義詞
- 3. polite or well-bred social behaviour didn't your mother teach you any manners? 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ social behaviour or habits Trevor apologized for his son's bad manners 同義詞
- ▪ the way a motor vehicle handles or performs I have no complaints about the performance or road manners
manner <<名詞>> 1 方式; 方法 2 態度; 行為 3 (常作 manners) a. 習俗; 禮儀 b. 風俗; 社會道德; 準則 4 (藝術的) 風格; 文體 This...
hello' 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/blog/rte/smiley_1.gif manners 規矩 習慣 Etiquette 禮儀 peas 豌豆 carrots...
manners 把它當成態度上的禮貌，如對人恭敬，態度很好的那種禮貌 politeness 是禮貌，如不可無禮的那個"禮"，比如說行為舉止