- a roof which has four sloping sides, each of which becomes steeper halfway down.；another term for gambrel
noun: mansard, plural noun: mansards
- 1. a roof which has four sloping sides, each of which becomes steeper halfway down.
- 2. another term for gambrel
- 3. a storey or apartment under a mansard roof.
- n.a roof which has four sloping sides, each of which becomes steeper halfway down.
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
..., an architecture work of Moriyama Matsunosuke, is in Mansard style which is a popular style applied in public buildings after...
我白天有空再幫你看看~ 2008-02-22 07:06:54 補充： 1) A: Brick (我猜的.... 你上課難道沒有課文嗎!?) 2) B: Bay Window 3) C: Second Empire 4) A: Italianate 5) T (我猜的..... 你的課本有資訊吧?) 6) C...
1) C: Chteauesque 2) C: Queen Anne Style 3) False 4) A: Stick Eastlake 5) True 6) C: Dormer Window 7) A: Queen Anne...