- walk in a military manner with a regular measured tread；walk quickly and with determination
- an act or instance of marching；a piece of music composed to accompany marching or with a rhythm suggestive of marching
verb: march, 3rd person present: marches, gerund or present participle: marching, past tense: marched, past participle: marched
noun: march, plural noun: marches
- 1. walk in a military manner with a regular measured tread thousands marched behind the coffin 同義詞
- ▪ walk quickly and with determination without a word she marched from the room 同義詞
- ▪ force (someone) to walk somewhere quickly she gripped Rachel's arm and marched her through the door
- ▪ walk along public roads in an organized procession as a form of protest unemployed workers marched from Jarrow to London they planned to march on Baton Rouge
- ▪ (of something abstract) proceed or advance inexorably time marches on 同義詞
- 1. an act or instance of marching the relieving force was more than a day's march away 同義詞
- ▪ a piece of music composed to accompany marching or with a rhythm suggestive of marching he began to hum a funeral march
- ▪ a procession organized as a protest a protest march 同義詞
- ▪ the steady and inevitable development or progress of something the march of history 同義詞
＊ on March fifth , 2007可以寫成 on March fifth in 2007嗎？ 應該...
... and a decline of 11.9% recorded in the twelve months to March 2011.In the year to March 2012指的就是”到2012年的三月”http://www...