- relating to or situated at the edge or margin of something；of secondary or minor importance; not central
- a plant that grows in water adjacent to the edge of land.
noun: marginal, plural noun: marginals
- 1. relating to or situated at the edge or margin of something:
- 2. of secondary or minor importance; not central:
it seems likely to make only a marginal difference
a marginal criminal element
- 3. (of a decision or distinction) very narrow:
a marginal offside decision
- 4. relating to water adjacent to the land's edge or coast:
water lilies and marginal aquatics
- 5. (chiefly of costs or benefits) relating to or resulting from small or unit changes.
- 6. (of taxation) relating to increases in income.
- 7. (of a parliamentary seat) having a small majority and therefore at risk in an election.
- 8. close to the limit of profitability, especially through difficulty of exploitation:
- 1. a plant that grows in water adjacent to the edge of land.
請問marginal at best 是指還不夠好還是很好呢? 謝謝大家 = 不夠好 or barely passed like 60/100 or 61/100. The phrase marginal at best means =Just passed or to a level where it...
marginal rate of transformation:邊際轉換率 邊際轉換率在經濟上指的是生產可能曲線的斜率 表示生產財貨時必須以另一個財貨的減產,做為本身財貨增產的機會成本,即所謂的 有所增必有所減的概念!! 若還是不懂 可以參考經濟學相關的書籍 在供給理論的單元會說到
Marginal revenue and price - In a perfectly competitive market marginal revenue equals price. In a monopolistic market marginal...量必然为Qm = 0。 http://zh.wikipedia.org/zh/%E5%9E%84%E6%96%AD More formally, marginal revenue is equal to the change in total revenue over the change in quantity when the change in quantity is equal to...